ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION APPROVALED BY Welill FITNESS. You must submit your claim using our product return initialization form and a customer service agent will process your request. If you have issues or additional questions please email email@example.com or speak to a return specialist for manual authorization. Welill Fitness will authorize returns under the following conditions:
Customer Responsibility – Customer responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, If:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Welill Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer return an item due to size or weight limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may apply.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Welill Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remors – Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product Welill’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option after the 30 day guarantee has expired.
All original packaging(all manuals, parts and accessories) must accompany the returned product to avoid a restocking fee(Restocking fee may cost up to 20% of item’s cost). Welill reserves the right to assess the condition of the returned product and either grant or deny a refund. Refunds do not include shipping fees.
- If your equipment is missing parts when the return is received, you may be charged a restocking fee.
- Returning your product may incur additional charges for ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use, incorrect assembly, or accidents.
Welill Fitness’s Responsibility – Welill Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Delivery was refused due to visible product damage that was noted on the delivery receipt. The customer should contact Welill Fitness to inform them of their delivery refusal. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation.
- Delivery was received, but with visible product damage.
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Welill Fitness Customer Service Dept.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
- Products not in original condition.
- Products beyond the 30-day warranty
- If the factory label is damaged after opening the box, the following items will not be returned: trampoline, spinning and bicycle, treadmill.
- Products sold at special prices and marked as not supporting returns.
- Send an email to our service center via service@Welill.com and carefully follow our return process to minimize delays.
- Describe the problem of your item in detail: including your order number, order date, product name.
- Tell us what steps you took to resolve this issue
- Send clear photos or videos to show the problem; these should be shot in good light.
- Fill in the “return form” of the return item.
Based on your order address, we will provide a nearby US address to support delivery. You need to pay attention to customer service emails.
Refund method and time
All payments are refunded to the original payment method.
After confirming the refund, we will restore the refund to the original method within 48 hours, but the specific time for the refund to reach the account depends on the processing time of the credit card organization of your payment method. If you still have not received the refund within 7 days, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org